A Million $ Bash Roundtable
In this latest episode of the Million $ Bash roundtable, the gang takes on the Dylan songs they think deserve greater attention and recognition. Will sparks fly? Will inspiration flare? Well, there is only one way to find out!
We assembled our regular panelists for this roundtable, but when Nina Goss tried to join us, she ran into technical difficulty and offered only a ghost-like appearance. We missed her voice on the program, but she did get one word in, and that is alright.
MDB Roundtable Panelists:
- Rob “Rockin’” Reginio teaches modern literature at Alfred University. He’s currently at work on a book about Dylan’s album John Wesley Harding.
- Nina Goss is Editor of or contributor to the volumes Tearing the World Apart: Bob Dylan and the 21st Century and Dylan at Play. She is a contributor to various anthologies and presented at the first World of Bob Dylan conference (2019), and Dylan and the Beats conference in Tulsa (2022). She teaches at Fordham University.
- Court Carney is a professor of history at Stephen F. Austin State University, where he teaches courses on Black history and cultural history. He is finishing a book manuscript on the public memory of Nathan Bedford Forrest.
- Erin Callahan lives in the Houston, Texas, area where she teaches English at San Jacinto College. She has presented and published on Dylan and is currently co-editing a volume with Court Carney on interpretations of Dylan’s setlists for Routledge.
- Graley Herren is an English professor at Xavier University in Cincinnati, where he regularly teaches a first-year seminar on Bob Dylan. He is author of the book Dreams and Dialogues in Dylan’s Time Out of Mind, and he has a Substack newsletter devoted to Dylan called Shadow Chasing.
- Jim Salvucci is the founder and keeper of The Dylantantes.
Let us know what you think!
Thanks for checking out The Dylantantes!
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit thedylantantes.substack.com
FM PODCAST NETWORK