In this episode we talk with author Michael Gray about Chapter One of Volume 2 of Song & Dance Man: The Art of Bob Dylan – Yonder Comes Sin, which was just released.
Much of the discussion is about Street-Legal, and how that album revealed Dylan’s evolving search for salvation – in a way that perhaps foreshadowed the gospel years much more clearly than anyone caught at the time.
- Song & Dance Man: The Art of Bob Dylan – Volume 2: Yonder Comes Sin
- Greil Marcus’s 1978 Review of Street Legal (It Ain’t Pretty)
We’re a proud member of The FM Podcast Network
EXTENDED & BONUS EPISODES
- Sign up for FM+ or FM Premium: (One subscription covers all our network podcasts for one low price ! )
- You can subscribe to FM+ directly in Apple Podcasts
- This interview is available on video for FM Premium Members.
FREE WEEKLY BOB DYLAN NEWSLETTER
- Sign-up for Seven Days and get everything that happens in the world of Bob Dylan in your inbox every Sunday.
- The Dylan.FM Website
- PodDylan – celebrating the work of Bob Dylan one song at a time.
- The Dylantantes – interviews and discussions with Bob Dylan thinkers.
- The Bob Dylan Primer – a start to finish introduction to Dylan’s career.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Drop us a note at [email protected].